Monday, May 19, 2008

Barinas

Barinas is my hometown in Venezuela, in this place I was born and grew up. I think that by many people Barinas is the best place to live in my country. First Barinas as Capital of the Barinas state has economical grow and now is in development, the principal activities are oil and gas production and the traditional farmer and agriculture, in specific crops of the rice, sugar, cotton, grain as corn, and other. Second, Barinas is beautiful, quiet, and natural plane area. Barinas has a lot of open natural space, extensive and green field, ideal for horse ride and travel adventure. Santo Domingo River and his tributaries offer especial condition for aquatic sport as ratting; Barinas has too especial tradition by soccer games. Third, different and interesting customs represent farm people typical. Barinas is place of the poetry and traditional music, that represents the felling of the farm men and describe his daily labor in the field, this music is named “Country Music (Joropo),” because is Venezuelan identify. I like this music and poetry of Alberto Arbelo Torrealba. Finally, I like Barinas, because represent my custom, my life and Barinas has a natural spaces and middle cultural activities. For all these reason I enjoyed live in Barinas.

No comments: